Agriculture is one of the most important sectors in the Indian economy. Despite holding a major share in promoting development in the country, the sector is often neglected.
Farmers in India are still struggling with perennial issues. However, to provide farmers the much-needed relief, Proxecto Engineering Services is set to introduce reformations in the industry with the debut of its flagship product- Hybrid Agri Vehicle (HAV).
HAV is a next-generation farming vehicle designed to overcome the existing issues of farmers. The HAV tractor is based on hybrid technology and features state-of-the-art functionalities. Additionally, another notable benefit of this electric vehicle is that it will available at the same price as the conventional tractors.
- HAV features self-energizing capabilities. It has a comprehensible design with no clutch, no transmission system, no gearbox, or no battery packs.
- HAV integrates the Yanmar engine, which provides independent torque controlling and inherent all-wheel drive characteristics.
- Presently, HAV is available in Diesel and CNG hybrid versions. Nevertheless, they offer customization capability for modifying into electric tractors as per the needs of farmers.
- Hybrid Agri Vehicle offers appreciable fuel efficiency. Without using expensive battery batches it can directly transmit electricity to wheel motors thereby reducing mechanical losses and fuel exhaustion significantly.
The HAV’s Diesel variant is capable of saving up to 26-30 percent of fuel whereas the CNG variant can save up to 50 percent fuel consumption.
- The next generation of HAV tractor outperforms traditional tractors in many aspects. It encapsulates all fundamental characteristics of a conventional 50 horsepower tractor.
Moreover, it has an interactive touch screen display, electric power take-off, smart controllers, and an electric supply unit capable of delivering power up to 40KVA.
Apart from this, the hybrid tractor also offers a number of safety features and automated functionalities. This futuristic farming vehicle is currently under testing and is expected to launch in April 2020.